“At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting firm with an extensive knowledge base on cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are expected to become more prevalent over the next decade.
The increasing adoption of digital printing in the packaging industry is one of the major drivers of market revenue growth.
Market size – USD 25.20 billion in 2021, market growth – at a CAGR of 7.4%
The digital printing market size reached USD 25.20 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. The increasing adoption of digital printing in the packaging industry is a major driver of market growth. Moreover, the growing demand for digital printing from the textile industry is beneficial for the growth of global market revenue. One of the major advantages of this printing method is the speed with which adjustments can be made during a manufacturing campaign. Unlike full-day shutdowns, new labels and features can be replaced in minutes.
The latest market intelligence report broadly assesses this ever-changing business sphere and simultaneously elaborates on the production and consumption aspects. The study analyzes numerous indispensable factors, including market growth drivers, opportunities, restraints, and challenges, which are presumed to impact the growth of the global market over the next few years. SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces analyzes performed in this report help the reader to understand the competitive hierarchy of the Digital Printing market.
Some highlights of the report
- The UV curable inks segment is expected to register steady growth throughout the forecast period due to the fact that the entire volume of the ink can be used, which reduces overall costs
- The laser segment is expected to experience considerable growth. Laser printers produce the fastest prints compared to other printers. Used toner does not fade like ink and these printers are quiet.
- The packaging segment is expected to register significant growth. The application of digital printing in packaging is cost effective due to the productivity rate incurred when printing small batches of packaging materials and artwork.
- The Asia-Pacific market is expected to witness considerable growth owing to the increasing number of product launches and promotional activities by key players in several countries in the region.
Additionally, the latest document comes with the current market scenario impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. It is gradually unfolding the harmful economic effects of the pandemic on this sector of activity. The deadly viral outbreak has claimed countless lives around the world, while causing major disruptions to the global economy and this particular industry. The report highlights the leading competitors in this industry, the current financial status of the market, global supply chains, sales and distribution channels, and the profound impact of COVID-19 restrictions on this market. The study further uncovers numerous business-centric strategies implemented by leading players to gain robust traction globally.
Request a sample report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1046
Market segmentation by product type:
Ink Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- UV cured
- dye sublimation
Printhead Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Thermal inkjet
- Piezo inkjet
- Electrostatic inkjet
- Micro-electromechanical system inkjet
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Commercial printing
- Corrugated packaging
- Soft packaging
- Metallic packaging
Main geographies listed in the report:
- North America (US, Canada)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Main market players:
Avery Dennison Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP, Seiko Epson Corporation, Ricoh Company, Inca Digital Printers Limited, Smurfit Kappa Group PLC, Roland DG Corporation, Westrock Company, Amcor PLC and ARC Document Solutions LLC.
Customization request @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1046
- The report examines the various manufacturing processes for the products and services of this industry, in addition to determining the volume of consumption and the patterns of the product varieties.
- It checks the respective market shares and revenue contribution of each regional segment of the Digital Printing market.
- The report offers the reader vital information regarding the production capacity, estimated growth, and revenue shares accrued by major market regions over the forecast period.
- The report expands on the competitive spectrum of the global digital printing market, specifically focusing on the company profiles of major competitors in the market.
- The study therefore gathers crucial market insights such as total revenue generated, product pricing patterns, and predicted CAGR.
To know more about the report, click on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digital-printing-market
Thank you for reading our report. Report customization is available as per customer requirements. Please contact us to learn more about the report.
Read the latest articles published by Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Press release available @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-digital-printing-market
Company Name: Emerging research
Contact person: Eric Lee
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia